If you’re planning to spend some times with Nature then Ranakpur in Rajasthan could be an ideal location specially in Monsoon. In Monsoon, Aravali Hills cover itself with Green coat and clouds. Ranakpur is a small village 91 Km away from Udaipur, located on the western side of the Aravali range. Ranakpur is mainly famous for its Jain temple and greenery. If you’re looking to stay in Ranakpur than Mana Hotels is the best pocket friendly resort.
To make your journey memorable, Mana Hotels have introduced a Heritage Rail Journey. It is a 1.5 hour journey which originates from Phulad and terminates at the Khambli Ghat Station. The special train ride is designed to give the passengers a peak into the history of the area and great views of the Aravali. You can also spot animals such as Langoors, Peacocks and Deer’s. The train journey is a must for those who fond of scenic beauty.
The train runs on meter gauge line which is one of the highest tracks in the western railway. The train passed through a landscape which includes steep hills, tunnels, flowing water and plains. This part is still hidden and every year only few tourists explored this beautiful journey. Mann Hotels take pledge to bring this beautiful journey and other outdoor excursion activities.
You can also enjoy a quiet evening over a cup of tea or try something adventurous like bullock cart rides around the village. You can visit the famous Ranakpur dam for a or can get lost in the laps of history of ancient India by visiting the famous Jain Dilwara temple. You can also put on your cowboy hat and enjoy horse riding or visit the ruins of the Kumbhal Garh Fort and treasure the old heritage hidden in the city. If you are lucky, you will be able to spot the famous Indian Leopard in a Leopard safari.
Don’t worry about your stay, the Mana Hotel has a quite a lot of things to offer. The Hotel spreads over 3.5 acres of the land and has luxurious villas, swimming pool, indoor and outdoor recreational facilities.
Itinerary for Rail Journey
- Depart from Mana Hotels Ranakpur by 12:30pm
- 2 hours drive to Phulad station; you will reach around 2:30pm.
- Train will depart at 3:00pm, till then enjoy the old construction and equipment of this historic station which will give you a feel of the old Victorian era.
- While waiting you will also experience the changing of engine from one direction to another.
- The journey to Khambli ghat will start at 3:00pm (time may vary).
- You will be enticed while travelling in this slow moving train through the scenic ghats, old bridges and other beauties of the Aravallis.
- Reach Khambli Ghat station by 4:30p and then back to Mana Hotels Ranakpur.
Cost of Rail Journey: ₹ 250 + 12.36% taxes per person
Cost of excursion activities like Camel ride, Leopard Safari, Ranakpur Dam and Jain Temple are available separately as well as in a package starting from Rs 12,000.
- Two nights stay in chosen room for a couple & 1 infant without extra bed
- 1 Breakfast & 1 Lunch/Dinner per person per day
- Guest may avail a special Kebab Dinner or Rajasthani Thali on one of the night
- 1 cocktail or mocktail per person per night
- Kumbhalgarh fort and the Ranakpur temple site seeing on one of the days included
- 1 Free movie everyday in our Mini Theater
- Complimentary usage of high speed wi–fi internet for both the days
- Complimentary 1-litre mineral water bottle per room per day
- 15% Discount on other F&B Purchases
- 25% Discount on Minibar & Laundry
- Non Alcoholic Welcome drink upon arrival
- Cold or hot (depending on weather) towel on arrival
- Free usage of all sports and recreational activities at Mana Ranakpur:
If you want to include this Heritage Journey in your book, then Contact 011-48080000 or visit www.manahotels.in